Puppies are adorable and so much fun but did you know that it’s also the most important developmental phase in a dog’s life? Take advantage of this crucial time to shape your puppies development and build a mutually respectful working relationship that will carry you and your dog through life.
Our 6-week Puppy Kindergarten curriculum is proven to produce well mannered, confident and happy dogs!
Some of the things we cover in Puppy Kindergarten:
- Learn to focus on you while ignoring distractions
- Develop good manners
- Socialize with other dogs and people and learn to socialize your dog properly outside of class
- Basic obedience like sit, stay, down, stay, come and walking on a loose leash
- Condition your puppy to new and sometimes scary experiences like bikes, scooters, beards, hats, etc.
- Typical puppy issues like house training, jumping up, nipping, chewing and crate training
- Learn about training equipment like collars, leashes, treats and toys to help you find the right combination that will set you and your puppy up for success!
You will be provided with a written package and class notes in advance of each session.
Recommended for puppies 9 weeks to-5 months old. Small breeds are welcome up to 8 months of age.
Rate- 6 sessions-$165
PLEASE NOTE – All puppies must have proof of vaccination first round of Parvo/Distemper. If you are waiting for puppy class to start we recommend booking a private session to get started at home on the right foot. This period is too important to wait for class to begin!