Ahh the teenage years! What happened to my lovely well behaved puppy? This can be a challenging time when many people feel frustrated that they’ve already taken a puppy class and their dog was very obedient so why are they acting out so much all of a sudden? You may find you are dealing with issues such as poor manners, hyperactivity, ignoring when called, barking or nervousness around new people or situations. We can help!
Some of the things we will cover:
- Focus around increasing distractions
- Walking with a loose leash-no pulling!
- Solid Stay command around distractions
- No jumping!
- Recall-Coming when called
- Proper introductions to both people and humans
- Learn about your dogs body language and what they are telling you and other dogs
- Tips and tricks to engage your dog and get them working for you instead of being ‘crazy’
You will be provided with a written package and class notes in advance of each session.
Recommended for dogs 5-18 months.
* No Reactive dogs please. If you are experiencing reactivity please contact us to set up a private session before enrolling in this class.
PLEASE NOTE – All dogs must have proof of vaccination Rabies, Parvo/Distemper, Bordetella and Rabies.
Rate- 6 sessions-$165
Maximum of 6 students per class